Saturday, May 3, 2008

Royals at Indians (game IV)

This is going to be the last series that I'm going to do game previews and reviews for. I just don't have the time to give daily updates, and it is keeping me from writing more opinionated pieces that blogs should be used for. Instead I'm going to post a weekly preview which will run down the week's match-ups. I will still do the series Recaps for now, and hopefully with school ending in a couple of weeks I can get some fun stuff written.

Luke Hochevar (1-1, 5.91 ERA) get's the start in this one after the first game was postponed due to rain. He will be facing off against big lefty C.C. Sebathia (1-4, 7.87 ERA). Sebathia got his only win of the season against the Royals when he beat them 15-1 on April 22nd.

Box Score

Luke Hochevar had his second straight solid start going 6 innings allowing only 2 runs. Sabathia was also throwing a good game until the Royals strung together 6 hits in the 7th scoring 4 runs. Mahey, Ramirez and Soria closed out the game with Soria getting his 7th save.

No comments: